quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2009

promise me


You light up another cigarette
and I pour the wine
It's four o'clock in the morning
and it's starting to get light
now I'm right where I want to be
losing track of time
but I wish that it was still last night
You look like you're in another world
but I can read your mind
how can you be so far away
lying by my side
when I go away I'll miss you
and I will be thinking of you
every night and day just ...

Promise me you'll wait for me
'cause I'll be saving all my love for you
and I will be home soon
Promise me you you'll wait for me
I need to know you feel the same way too
and I'll be home, I'll be home soon

(...)

4 comentários:

Fernanda disse...

Já não ouvia esta música há tanto tempo...que até tremi...

Promise me...

São canções que nunca se esquecem,...sempre actuais,... sempre a fazer dispar corações...:))

Adorei ouvir....Sim...


Um abraço sem mar

wind disse...

Adoro esta música!:)))
Beijos

António Almeida disse...

não conhecia o mad...
isto só tem um motivo: ando a passar muito tempo sem visitar os amigo!

Isaura Pereira disse...

Aos anos que já não ouvia esta música .. mais uma que me traz muitasssss recordações ...

Obrigada