sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

---



Money can't buy it...baby /Sex can't buy it...baby / Drugs can't buy it...baby/ You can't buy it...baby/ I believe that love alone might do these things for you/ I believe in love alone yea yea/ Take the power to set you free/ Kick down the door and throw away the key/ Give up your needs.../ Your poisoned seeds/ Find yourself elected to a different kind of creed/ I believe that love alone might do these things for you/ I believe that love alone might do these things for you/ I believe in the power of creation/ I believe in the good vibration/ I believe in love alone yea yea/ Won't somebody tell me what we're coming to/ It might take forever till we watch those dreams come true/ All the money in the world won't buy you peace of mind/ You can have it all but you still won't be satisfied/ Money can't buy it...baby/ Sex can't buy it...baby/ Drugs can't buy it...baby/ You can't buy it...baby/ Now... Hear this/ Pay attention to me!/ 'Cause I'm a rich white girl and it's plain to see/ I got every kind of thing that the money can buy/ Let me tell you all about it/Let me amplify/I got DIAMONDS!/You heard about those/I got so many that I can't close my safe at night/In the dark/Lying awake in a sick dream...

2 comentários:

wind disse...

Gosto muito desta senhora e desta música:)
Beijos

Isaura Pereira disse...

Esta música é demais ;) Adoro ...

Jocas bigs